Today’s marketers are focusing more on messaging apps. When we think about a social media site, we probably access Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. But WhatsApp is now the world leader with more than 1.5 active monthly users.
Today we’ll talk about WhatsApp and its benefits and how it can benefit your business.
Let’s get to know together what WhatsApp is?
Two Yahoo, Jan and Brian Acton employees, created the WhatsApp app in 2009. Since then, its popularity has increased day by day. WhatsApp is a free instant messaging service across online smartphone platforms to send messages.
The WhatsApp app lets people share text, files, photos, videos, and GIFs. Allows you to make video calls, voice calls and chat with other WhatsApp users without any SMS or connection fees.
Based on low cost and great service, WhatsApp Marketing is gaining popularity in mobile marketing. WhatsApp is the most popular alternative to SMS in 109 countries, representing about 60% of the world.
WhatsApp has become increasingly popular as a marketing tool because of its widespread and shared participation. Let’s take a look at why the business should include WhatsApp marketing in its marketing strategies.
Why should you include WhatsApp marketing in your marketing strategies?
The following chart shows how the number of active WhatsApp users is increasing day by day. According to the announcement from the mobile messaging app, “there were more than 1.5 billion monthly active users on WhatsApp.”
WhatsApp has proven to be the most popular mobile app worldwide. WhatsApp Marketing platform can provide more interaction from the public than any other platform. Now is the time to consider WhatsApp’s use of marketing in your business strategies.
Let’s take a look at the following reasons for including WhatsApp in your marketing strategies:
- WhatsApp is free, available in 53 languages, and is currently used by 109 countries and more than 70% of app users use it daily.
- More than 90% of WhatsApp messages are opened and read, ensuring great sharing.
- According to many reports, more than 67% of mobile users prefer to chat to communicate at work and prefer to shop with a company they can email directly.
- WhatsApp allows groups to be created within the app with more than 256 members. So it’s a great opportunity for any business. It’s great to organize events, too.
- WhatsApp Marketing lets you share your suggestions, business news and promotions in a few seconds. Supports multimedia content, so you can share brochures, videos, links, audio recordings, catalogs, and any kind of work-related information through the app.
- WhatsApp Commercial Marketing allows direct real-time contacts with your audience, employees or customers. It’s a great way to know your audience’s interests and interests.
Take advantage of WhatsApp’s unique features to make the most of them. The field of digital marketing is dynamic. Digital marketing strategies change day by day, so you should also change quickly.
Social media moves fast, so you have to be on track with best practices and strategies. Learn social media and digital marketing skills to stay ahead of the competition and improve your marketing strategies.
We’re Making Voice Messages Even Better