WhatsApp Chat Bot
The challenge for any business in the digital world is to meet the needs of customers on a large scale without compromising quality. Here are some steps you can automate customer service and expand your customer support.
How to take advantage of WhatsApp Chat Bot in automated customer service
Use WhatsApp Chat Bot in customer service
WhatsApp Chat Bot automation lets you organize repetitive tasks and reduce human participation, but you can’t do it yourself.
WhatsApp and WhatsApp Chat Bot will offer customer service the following features that benefit customers and agents:
- Quick customer support: Customers expect seamless interactions regardless of the channel or device they use. The multichannel help desk unites cross-channel conversations and offers 360-degree visibility to customers. This enables agents to provide consistent and contextual assistance without jumping between different tools or tabs.
- Self-service for customers: Customers want solutions immediately without having to wait.
- Workflow organization: Doing the same tasks again reduces your team’s productivity. Choose a solution using ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE and flexible workflow organizing capabilities, so you can automate all support workflows.
- Customer Service Analytics: Monitoring key metrics such as solution time and customer satisfaction scores is essential for improving customer support. Find solutions that provide analytics based on your customers’ data.
Your chosen customer service platform will play an indispensable role for your company. Choose a solution that includes these features.
Modifying and regulating customer support workflows
Automating customer service operations does not stop with routine workflows such as ticketing or escalating problems alone. With AI facing the agent and strong workflow regulations, you can allow support operations to run entirely on an automatic trial basis.
Take advantage of time and event-based incentives to set up chatbots that are appropriate for the entire ticket life cycle, including prioritizing and guiding tickets, following up with customers, escalating problems, and updating ticket properties.
Build ready-made responses and set up automated response in WhatsApp Chat Bot
Ready-made responses allow customer service agents to respond quickly to support tickets with one click instead of manually typing responses at a time. Use WhatsApp and have artificial intelligence to respond to customers.
This feature allows your customer support team to get tickets faster. You can also create appropriate responses for future use.
Monitor customer support performance
With any customer service automation solution, you need the right data to identify areas of improvement.
Here are the key customer service metrics to watch:
- Solution time: Solution time is a measure that measures the average time it takes to help customers solve their problems. WhatsApp’s solutions such as WhatsApp Chat Bot can significantly improve ticket response times.
- Customer satisfaction: Customer satisfaction is calculated by asking customers to assess their satisfaction with the support they have received. Tracking this result is key to improving customer service.
- Customer effort score: Customer effort is a measure that measures how easy it is to solve the problem for customers. High class indicates that customers are frustrated with your customer service level.
- Ticket size: The size of the ticket is the number of support tickets you receive over a period of time. WhatsApp Chat Bot and self-service portals can help you manage and reduce support tickets.
Once customer service automation solutions are implemented, you should notice an increase in customer satisfaction, reduced solution time, ticket size, and customer effort.
The goal of customer service automation is to reduce human participation in repetitive tasks while maintaining the quality of services. Through automated services such as WhatsApp Chat Bot, and the automation of help desks, customers can quickly resolve the answers themselves, allowing support agents to focus on more complex problems that require a human touch.